Thursday, April 2, 2009

ok so kim u did pretty good telling my april fools jokes that i did. Like i said, the one i did on mom was the one that got the best reaction.... she talked about bopping heads and even tag teamed bopping heads w bri's dad! Anyways, yesterday on my was to work i txt romella and rima (the other 2 that work in the office w/ me and heather) i said : Me and heather have a family function that we have to make today so we will not not be in today!!!! u should no that me and heather usually open the office since we live closer and rima and romella drive from henderson. Our first patient yest was at 8:30 rimella got the message at 8:15. I know romella and i know she wasnt going to call my phone she was gonna see if it was a trick, so when the phone rang that morning for the first time, i had doc playing along, so she answered the phone and u could hear romella saying, i just got her messgae and she was like 45 min from work and she didnt even do her hair..... doc broke down and started laughing giving me away cuz i wanted her to make it ll the way here first!!!! Heather and the office were trying to get me all day, but i was like ya ok well if its still like that tom ill figure it out!!!! hmmmmm they are so not smooth!!!!! Next yr i will have to try to beat this one but i know its possible!!!

1 comment:

Kathleen Mecham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.