Monday, April 6, 2009

uggghhhh. Who else has to work on spring break? I think they should pass a law that when the kids go on spring break they should make it family week! I want to be out doing something w/ my kids all week! I think we should plan a cheap week in cali! (ya kim) We can all stay in the rental apart. go to the beach cook cheap meals that feed a lot of us and call it a recession vacation! We'll see how many families can go!!!! O it has to be on a thurs, fri, or sat tho because did i mention im working!!!! o ya i did!!!! Anyways, this weekend i went by my potentially new house and took measurments to paint. Our close date is the end of april but connie and greg are telling us sooner! (keep our fingers crossed) i get so nervous as it gets closer. Its a happy sad moment only because i love the house were in, it has a lot of memories from when machelle and delbert lived there to now. Saturday i ran heather to the airport so she could go visit her boy toy in kentucky! Addie called and wanted us to come and get her so she could hang out, then amanda called and they all decided to go bowling at santa fe. They are at the age where they want to be a little free so they thought i was dropping them off so they could be grown. Little did they know that after 6pm u have to have somebody over 21 w u. So me and kobie stayed w them and watched. They seemed kind of bummed like i am not cool or something. i was watching them interact w each other and im glad they are such close cousins! Granted, i almost killed addie a couple time for telling me how fine that boy is and that one, and that one....and breakin her neck to look at them!!!!! Then kolton got brave started talking about his girlfriend! (or so he said future girlfriend). Amanda and her friend were more reserved. I think the teens years might really kill me because it makes my stomache hurt to think about them having boyfriends/girlfriends! They are really good kids though and i just love them!
I have to tell cherise sorry for giving her attitude via text messaging! St johns wart works wonders! By the way what happened to our suprise b day party? hmmmmm!

1 comment:

Carol Swift said...

Mom's shouldn't have to work! Even mom's as old as me. I hope Spring break has at least a little fun for you.