Tuesday, March 31, 2009

im back......!!! cherise im think im beating u in the blogging world now so step your game up! Ya i know kim ur beating everyone i already know this. Anyways, i had to come on here and tell all the daily bloggers to keep up the good work because i am a blog stalker and read all your blogs almost everyday! I wanted to say thanks to carol for having a cool guessing contest so it maded me log on and guess so i decided to post. Also i wanted to say hi to rebekah romero (sorry i dont know your new last name) i saw her on friday while i was with my kids and she totally knew my name. It made me smile because i havent seen her in many yrs and she knew my full name! it made me remember those days that her dad made those burritos w meat and egg, and her mom made a concoction for my tooth ache i had out of apple cider vinegar and something else. It didnt work but it was the thought that counted because i was in a lot of pain that day! There family is so sweet! Anyways, not a lot is happening here the kids are getting ready to go on spring break and our house is closing escrow so its just a waiting game right now! I wanted to give a shot out to my family because i really havent seen them lately! (hmmmmm) Well, i see mom and dad beacuse they make their rounds on our side almost every weekend! I see heather everyday only because she works w/ me at my job, but thats about all i have seen lately! Well, i keep wanting to have these family nights out where we all go bowling w/ our kids and take over the whole bowling alley!!!!

2 comments:

Carol Swift said...

I was glad to see you visit my blog! It is so fun to see and hear what you are doing. Heather works with you? How fun to have your sister around! I love reading Kim/Ron's blog. He is a really good manblogger.

Carol Swift said...

You are really good at the April Fool stuff!