Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have to tell everyone how mean my bother KIM is!!!!!!! So, when i got home from work he calls me saying they are going to cali and can i get off just a couple days! Knowing i cant take off work at all this week, i still contemplated it! He is so mean then as i was thinking, how i can do this, he says," ha ha no were not going"!!! This is the kind of abuse that i should be used to after all these yrs. Why do i fall for all his pranks?!!! So not only did kim play a prank on me so did cs. While i was at work he called and was talking about having a couple boys over to watch the final basketball game and just bbq some hot links and hamb. So, when i get home the game was gettin ready to start there was like 4 people and it was calm, then i swear at tip off here comes 8 more people trying to find a park on our street. My niece nan came to see me after work so we are talking in the garage watching them, and i know these fools are not leaving after the game, they are having a full on party! they are carrying bags of ice, drinks, more food, more snacks more ice, more beer, more everything. so me and nan left!!!! When we came back the game was only at half time and nan had to go to her friends house so i went and locked myself in my room like a good little white girl. The party didnt last too long, only because they had to all get up at 5 am to work! But that was 2 times i got tricked in 1 day!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Mindy! I didn't get your info for pictures, so e-mail me at rachel@rachelreneeimages.com, and we can set them up for whenever is good for your cute little family.

or give me a call at 465-5892.