Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Ok so i played around with this thing way too long. really i could never remember my password to my blog so i just gave up, then i had to leave a comment on cherise's page so i had to figure it out!!! so taaaa daaa. I'm baaaaack. i really look at blogs on here all the time cherise, missy, and the duke blog cracks me up all the time. Anyways, i will get pics on here soon i hope, but i must let u know that u can check it out every couple months because i dont do these types of things very often. Now that we have that out of the way.....so yesterday was my son Kobie's birthday. He turned 9! He's funny for almost a year i gave all my kids the choice to have a b day or they can have 200.00 to spend how they want to spend it. All the other kids took the the party. Kobie would always say since feb 08 "when it's my b-day im takin the money. So i thought as time got closer he would change his mind but yesterday sure enough, he put his hand out and said "mom can i have my money now?" it made me a lil sad because i remember always being so excited for my b day party. Now im over it!!!!! No mess to clean up. No loud screaming kids. No cornering mom to have the party continue through the night w a sleepover. awwwww so simple. By the way he did choose olive garden for his b day dinner so we did a family celebration!!!!

2 comments:

Cherise said...

Ohhhh! My sweet little Kobie is all about the green. He learned early, I feel bad for you! Love ya girl and speak to you tomarrow!

Missy said...

I swear he and Luke are so alike. I guess we will have to start that tradition with him next year.
Happy B-day Kobie!!